There is a new toughness smartphone CAT S53 version that has just been announced in the United Kingdom. It is a 5G toughness smartphone that was announced by Caterpillar’s “CAT brand” in the UK in July.
The smartphone houses a Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, and the OS is Android 11 version. The device comes with a RAM of 6GB, and an internal storage capacity of 128GB.
This CAT S53 smartphone version features a 6.5 inch HD + 1600 x 720 20:9 display. It is powered by a 5500mAh battery that supports an 18W fast charging technology. It is also equipped with Qi wireless charging.
CAT S53 smartphone version comes with main camera of 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual camera, And a 16-megapixel front selfie camera. These dual cameras are made by Sony sensors. It is a mid-range class android smartphone, and they have loud speakers as well.
This new toughness smartphone has features that support waterproof and dustproof (IP68 / IP69K), even shockproof (MIL-STD-810H) support as well. It has a 5G communication support. The smartphone comes in just one color; black.
CAT S53 smartphone supports wireless charging, it has a light on the top, and the fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the back. It has a connection terminal which is USB Type-C, and there is an earphone terminal.
CAT S53 key specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 171.0 x 81.0 x 16.0 mm; 320 grams
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 x 720 20:9, Adreno 619
- CPU: Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz Octacore
- RAM and Storage : 6GB of RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible)
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: 48MP + 2MP dual camera
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTEe, 5G compatible, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, dedicated light, PTT key, Android Enterprise
- Color: Black
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (rear), USB Type-C, Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Battery: 5500mAh (with quick charge 18W, Qi wireless charging)
CAT S53 availability and pricing
The CAT S53 smartphone is available in just one color which is black. The smartphone was released in Europe in July, 2022. Currently, the price in the United Kingdom is 449 GBP, that is about 73,000 yen ($543.14).